Call for nominations of Directors to the GP Synergy Board, 2019
GP Synergy is asking Members to nominate candidates for the election of Directors at the next Annual General Meeting (AGM) to be held at 6:30pm on Wednesday 9 October 2019.
Nominations are due to the Company Secretary by 5:00pm Wednesday 4 September 2019
To assist with the process, please refer to the following documents:
- Memorandum for members of GP Synergy regarding the call for nominations – the policy and process of election as a director
- Call for the nomination of directors – criteria to ensure your nomination is valid
- Letter of nomination – official form you need to complete with your nomination
- Consent to act as a company officeholder
- Position description of a GP Synergy director
Members should note that nominations must meet the criteria as outlined in the call for nominations.
Nominations must be made using the provided nomination form, no other method of nomination will be accepted.
- GP Synergy Register of Members
- Constitution - GP Synergy Limited
- Corporate membership application form