The following information is relevant to supervisors and staff of accredited training facilities within GP Synergy’s training footprints. If you are not currently accredited as a GP Synergy supervisor or training facility, find out how you can apply to train Australia’s next generation of GPs on the How to apply page.
GPRime2 – GP Synergy’s online training management and e-learning system
All GP Synergy supervisors and practice managers should have a login to GP Synergy’s online training management system – GPRime2.
Within GPRime2, supervisors and practice staff can:
- access the tools required to assess registrars such as competency assessments
- access a range of online subscriptions such as eTG, AMH online, etc
- view a host of useful resources in the ‘Supervisor Tooklit’ including supervision requirements cheat sheet, templates and more
- view GP Synergy’s Professional Development Program and Supervisor Curriculum
- advertise training vacancies to GP registrars
- manage their practice profile
- and more!
To access GPRime2, click on the ‘GPRime2’ login button in the top right corner of this page or click here.
If you are a currently accredited supervisor or a practice manager of an accredited training facility and you do not have a GPRime2 login, please contact us on email@example.com
Supervisor and training facility requirements
The following resources will help supervisors and training practices understand what they need to do as a GP Synergy supervisor:
- Supervision Requirements Cheat Sheet (Please note: to access linked resources you will need to be logged into GPRime2)
- Supervisor and Training Facility Orientation Module including sections on:
- Overview of GP Synergy
- Overview of the AGPT program
- Training facility and supervisor requirements
- Registrar placements, contracts and remuneration
- GPRime2 overview
- GP Supervisor Toolkit/Handbook (Please note: to access this information you will need to be logged into GPRime2)
Supervisor Professional Development Opportunities
GP Synergy provides a wide range of professional development opportunities for supervisors.
For more information, please see Supervisor Professional Development Requirements and Forms (Please note: to access this information you will need to be logged into GPRime2).
Registrar education calendar
To access the registrar education calendar please click here.
Need some assistance?
GP Synergy has dedicated Practice Liaison and Support Officers (PLSOs) across our training regions and subregions to assist accredited supervisors and practice staff.
To contact your local PLSO, call or email us on 1300 477 963 or firstname.lastname@example.org