There are three forms of accreditation that a practice can undertake:
- Initial accreditation: The process of accrediting a new teaching practice
- Reaccreditation: Reaccreditation of an existing GP Synergy accredited practice
- Additional supervisor accreditation: Accreditation of a new supervisor within an existing GP Synergy accredited practice
The GP Synergy accreditation process is simple:
All applications will be assessed based on the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) and Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM) standards.
Existing GP Synergy facilities:
If you are an existing GP Synergy accredited facility, please log on to GPRime2 and select “Accreditation Management” and “Facility Applications” to create an application.
For new facilities who have not been accredited with GP Synergy, please click on the relevant button below:
*Note: You will need your application ID and the email address used during the new application registration process.
All accreditation applications must submit copies of the following documents:
- The applicant’s resume
- Current medical registration certificate (for supervisors)
- Evidence of college fellowship (RACGP or ACRRM)
- Evidence of participation in continuing professional development (QICPD)
- Medical indemnity – certificate of currency
- AGPAL or GPA Accreditation Plus certificate
Further information or assistance
If you require further information or assistance, please contact your local Accreditation Officer on 1300 477 963.