How to apply
There are three forms of accreditation that a practice can undertake:
- Initial accreditation: The process of accrediting a new teaching practice
- Reaccreditation: Reaccreditation of an existing GP Synergy accredited practice
- Additional supervisor accreditation: Accreditation of a new supervisor within an existing GP Synergy accredited practice
All applications will be assessed using GP Synergy's Practice Quality Framework, informed by evidentiary material that correlate with quality supervision and markers that will help registrars progress in training.
All accreditation applications must submit copies of the following documents:
- The applicant’s resume
- Current medical registration certificate (for supervisors)
- Evidence of college fellowship (RACGP or ACRRM)
- Evidence of participation in continuing professional development (QICPD)
- Medical indemnity – certificate of currency
- AGPAL or GPA Accreditation Plus certificate
If you are an existing GP Synergy accredited facility, please log on to GPRime2 and select “Accreditation Management” and “Facility Applications” to create an application. For new facilities who have not been accredited with GP Synergy, please click on the relevant button below.
* Note: You will need your application ID and the email address used during the new application registration process.