Nominations are now open for the 2017 GP Synergy annual awards and close 5pm AEST Sunday 1 October 2017.
To make a nomination you must be a GP Synergy GPRime account holder.
Nominating is easy:
- Log on to GPRime2
- Go to the awards tab (left hand toolbar)
- Select which award you would like to make a nomination
- Tell us in 300-500 words who you would like to nominate and why!
Award categories include:
- Regional awards for GP Synergy supervisor, practice manager, registrar and employee of the year
- Dr Jeremy Bunker Outstanding Achievement Award
- NSW/ACT Dr Charlotte Hespe Research Award
- NSW/ACT ACRRM Registrar of the Year Award
- NSW/ACT RACGP Registrar of the Year Award
For further information, please contact Nicoe Tooma on firstname.lastname@example.org