Medical student GP orientation course
Medical Student GP Orientation Course
Are you ready to explore the rewarding world of GP?
Developed by our highly experienced medical education team, this interactive course is designed to help introduce medical students to the rewarding world of general practice.
The course includes interactive five modules (each ~30-40 mins long) which can be undertaken in stages:
- Module 1: Introduction to general practice
- Module 2: The consult
- Module 3: Clinical reasoning
- Module 4: Preventative health
- Module 5: Common GP consultations
Why undertake the course?
If you're a medical student about to undertake a GP placement or you're on a GP placement this course will help you:
- prepare for your GP placement
- understand the GP setting
- maximise your learning experience
- identify and access useful resources during your placement.
What else should you know about the course?
- It's free!
- It can be completed in stages.
- You can come back to it anytime.
- You can use the course on any device - desktop, laptop, tablet and phone.
- You will receive a certificate of completion.
Ready to get your GP journey started? Let's go!