To help GP registrars and their families settle into rural training locations, we host networking events across NSW and ACT. The events provide an opportunity for registrars and their partners to connect and build relationships with other health professionals, stakeholders, and community members in their rural region. Medical students and prevocational doctors are also welcome to attend.
If you are interested in attending an event, please contact a Rural Support Officer (RSO) below.
- Bathurst: 14 Aug | RSVP: Marie Logan
- Batemans Bay: 21 Aug | RSVP: April McFadden
- Bega: 22 Aug | RSVP: April McFadden
- Port Macquarie: 28 Aug | RSVP: Kerry Robins
- Inverell: 4 Sept | RSVP: Kerry Robins
- Orange: 18 Sept | RSVP: Marie Logan
- Griffith: 20 Sept | RSVP: Sue Hefren
- Armidale: 25 Sept | RSVP: Kerry Robins
- Taree: 9 Oct | RSVP: Kerry Robins
- Ballina: 18 Oct | RSVP: Kerry Robins