There are many reasons to train with one of the largest GP training providers in Australia.
Reputation and commitment to quality training
GP Synergy is proud to have an excellent reputation for delivering high quality education and in-practice supervision.
Our reputation is built on our collective commitment to delivering quality education and training amongst our highly skilled staff, experienced board, and dedicated network of training practices.
Fellowship exam success
GP Synergy has a track record for fellowship success.
To help our registrars prepare for their fellowship exams, in addition to a comprehensive education program throughout their training, GP Synergy provides registrars with access to an intensive, practical exam preparation program, which is only available for access by GP Synergy registrars.
Due to our expansive networks registrars training with us can access an extensive range of training opportunities including:
- procedural/rural generalist training
- academic research
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health
- an extensive range of special interest posts
- a variety of teaching and education opportunities
GP Synergy offers extensive financial and pastoral support to registrars training with us including:
- a significant rural subsidy program for registrars training rurally ranging from $5380 to $9300 per 6 month term depending on the location of training
- a dedicated rural support officer to assist registrars with relocation and support during rural placements
- a procedural skills support program for procedural skills trainees
To find out more about training with us, join our mailing list via the form in the sidebar at right or contact us.