If you’re a dedicated and committed individual looking for a great place to work, with friendly team members in a supportive and flexible work environment, you have come to the right place!
Please see below a list of employment opportunities. Please contact our Human Resource team on email@example.com or 1300 477 963 if you have any queries. Please note: Only applicants successful in being shortlisted will be contacted.
Positions vacant: Directors
Positions vacant: Medical education
Positions vacant: Administration
Casual medical employment opportunities – Expressions of Interest (EOI) open
GP Synergy is currently seeking expressions of interest from vocationally registered general practitioners who would like to undertake casual medical education employment. Participation in medical education activities is an enjoyable and rewarding activity for many GPs. Participating GPs will be remunerated and supported, with suitable training by GP Synergy where appropriate.
Casual medical education opportunities include:
A. Undertaking in-practice teaching visits (also known as Clinical Teaching Visits (CTV), External Clinical Teaching (ECT) visits, Formative assessment and Clinical Teaching (FACT) visits, and Mini-Clinical Evaluation Exercise (mini-CEX) visits):
- We are seeking expressions of interests from GPs and GP supervisors to undertake in-practice teaching visits for GP registrars from January 2016. We particularly welcome those who are currently providing this service to current Regional Training Providers (RTPs).
- To register your interest, please contact Dr Joanna Bruce on firstname.lastname@example.org. GPs who have not previously undertaken these visits will be supported with an orientation program prior to their first visit.
B. Participating in GP Synergy registrar and/or supervisor workshops
- We recognise that many GPs have significant experience and expertise in a wide range of areas, and are seeking interest from GPs to participate in the following types of activities:
- Presenting at workshops
- Facilitating small group tutorials
- Being an examiner at mock RACGP/ACRRM clinical examinations
- An example of opportunities include presenting lecture topics such as diabetes or integrative medicine, helping run a small group tutorial teaching shoulder examination, or assessing registrars practising cases at a mock exam.
- To register your interest, please contact Claire Doyle on email@example.com