Several GP Synergy staff will be presenting at the upcoming GPET Convention in Brisbane, contributing to a diverse and rich conference program.
We are also delighted that a large number of GP Synergy supervisors and practice managers are able to join us at the conference as part of their professional development.
Presentations by GP Synergy staff include:
– Benchmarking GP Registrar Competency; The Implementation Phase of a New Competency Assessment Tool, A/Prof Rosa Canalese
– Exploring the Role of Cultural Mentor, Val Dhalstrom
– Partnering up for exam preparation, Dr Vanessa Moran
– GP Synergy partnership with universities: Mentoring medical students through their research journey, Dr Rula Ali and Kate Froggatt
– The Mentorship Program: Inspiring partnerships between registrars at GP Synergy, Dr Akanksha Chandra
– “Where is your medical information home?” – An analysis of medical information sources used by GP registrars, Dr James Best
– Partnership breakdown: an analysis of a single RTPs experience with registrar resignations and terminations with a view to prevention, Ralph Belshaw
– What if we think we’re right when in fact we could be wrong? Felicity Gemmell-Smith